Premier Zeolite Complex features a rare form of zeolite (called Laumonite) blended with a unique calcium-based bentonite clay that is both absorptive and adsorptive. This product provides extraordinary detoxification support.
Benefits of our Premier Zeolite Complex:
- A rare form of calcium based zeolite called Laumontite, the most spectacular form of zeolite for full body detox.
- Mixed with a uniquely absorptive and adsorptive calcium-based bentonite.
- Maximum cation exchange for deep-seated detox.
- Scientific research reports life changing effects.
- 100% free of toxic aluminum dioxide (as found in common zeolite).
- Possible antidote for uranium exposure and radiation exposure within 72 hours.
The zeolite minerals are honey-combed shaped minerals carrying a negative charge. When ingested into the body, positively charged toxins, minerals and other harmful chemicals are bonded to the zeolite minerals. As a result, these harmful toxins and impurities are naturally flushed from the body. All zeolites are naturally removed from the body within a 6-8 hour period, taking harmful toxins and impurities with them.
Suggest consulting with us before using. Can put detox load on kidneys. Suggest using with RenaVen.
We also suggest using only if pH is in the alkaline range. Premier Zeolite Complex can pull a lot of heavy metals out of the body at once, but can be extreme. Testing and maintaining a proper pH (6.4 - 7.0) is doubly important when detoxing heavy metals. With pH in range, the brush border cells of the bowels will have enough calcium, magnesium and trace minerals to trap heavy metals and release them out of the body as waste. Otherwise, heavy metals get reabsorbed into the blood stream and circulate throughout the body, creating havoc.
To learn about testing pH and our alkaline support supplements, see Alkaline pH.
Serving Size 1/4 Teaspoon (1.4 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Proprietary Blend - 1,400 mg
Zeolite (Laumontite form), Calcium Bentonite
Other Ingredients: None
Specially processed to guarantee Zeo Mins is 100% free of toxic aluminum dioxide (as found in common zeolite).