HELPFUL TIPS TO GET STARTED:
1. Before adding the coffee liquid to the bucket be sure the clamp is shut/off. We recommend releasing some of the liquid first to start the flow -"Gravity" - the bucket MUST be higher than the tube.
2. Open the clamp, holding the bucket higher than the tube and allow the liquid to flow from the bucket down and out the pink tube. When the liquid starts to come out the end of the pink tube clamp off/shut again.
3. The flow has now begun, air has been released, and it is now ready for you to take to the bathroom.
4. Place the bucket on a flat surface higher than you (about 18/20 inches, no more) you are laying on floor on a bath mat or old towels.
5. Lubricate pink tube w/coconut oil and insert into the rectum approximately 6” to 8" ONLY. You are in fetal position (knees to chest). This is a low retention enema for the purpose of detoxing the liver and gallbladder. Unlike colonics, which are high retention, thus removing the good bacteria that our gut so desperately needs.
6. If you find it difficult to hold the whole 32oz, we suggest taking 16oz first. Pull the pink tube out (clamp shut first) and relax for 5/10 minutes. Expel that liquid and go back and take the remainder 16oz holding for 12/15 minutes if possible. Evacuate on toilet - massage stomach and back area for 10 minutes before getting up. Pushing on the two big back muscles often helps evacuate effectively.
Quick Reference Guide on How To Make The Perfect Coffee Enema for Detox:
1. Boil 32oz of distilled water in a Stainless Steel Pot.
2. Lower heat and add 3 Tablespoons of coffee (add slowly so it doesn't boil over)
3. Continue to simmer for three minutes without the lid to remove oils, stirring occasionally.
4. Place lid and continue to simmer for a further 15 minutes.
5. Let sit to cool (for quick cool place in freezer for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.)
6. Strain the coffee using a stainless steel sieve / fine strainer. Some of the liquid will evaporate during cooking so top it up with distilled water to bring the amount of liquid back up to 32 oz. (no need to re-boil)
NOTE: You can make this coffee ahead of time and keep in the refrigerator for up-to 24 hours in a glass/stainless steel container. Reheat in a stainless steel pot to room temperature (or slightly warmer if you prefer) when ready to use.